Friday, September 10, 2010

Claire & Paul Wedding Dinner Decoration

Theme: Blue And White Flowers
Venue: Nikko Hotel




Decorated by me
3 tier milk gerbera


Decorated by me
3 tier white roses


Decorated by my team



Decorated by hotel



Decorated by my team




Main Table Decoration with full of Blue White flowers and candle lights





Ceiling cloth decorated by hotel



6 walkway flower stands decorated by my team





blue and white theme



Flower stand provided by hotel





Creative pom pom flower car created by me.






Theme: PoM PoM Car with photo album corner








Can you see the car's light? it's lollipop! (missing at the end of dinner,haha. Who steal it?)



Reception Table -decorated by me





Reception Table- decorated by me







Reception Table




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment or email to shingsheau@gmail.com